Digital Card Cloud Service
Why Digital Cards?
Is your Loyalty Card stuck in the past?
- Inefficient to manage and maintain.
- Cannot easily be tied to other marketing efforts.
- Provide low brand value and customer retention.
- Cumbersome and unwieldy for your customers.
Digital Cards connect you with your customers in a personalized way:
- Replace paper punch card relics with an intelligent marketing tool.
- Engage customers on their everyday devices and keep them choosing you.
- Push marketing offers to increase purchase frequency.
- Enable social sharing to amplify your brand.
Digital Cards may be used in various types of business transactions:
- Loyalty cards carrying stamps, points, or currency.
- Coupons and discounts.
- Event tickets.
- Airline tickets and boarding passes.
- Library cards.
Digital Card Cloud Service Features:
Our feature-rich Digital Card Cloud Service allows you flexibility and personalization:
- Available on both iPhone and Android platforms.
- Location and time-aware to enable relevant, personalized marketing offers.
- Ability to push bulk, real-time marketing messages to customer phones (based on customer opt-in).
- Notifications displayed on lock screen for maximum visibility, for example:
Store Card pops up automatically when a consumer is 100m or closer to a store.
Boarding Pass automatically displays when a customer’s flight begins boarding.
- Access to rich customer and redemption data for further marketing analysis, for example:
How many digital loyalty stamps were redeemed at a particular franchisee store on a particular day or over a period of time?
Secured access for team members to point of sale interface and marketing database using authorized login/password only.
- Provisioning Digital Cards to your customers is easy and over-the-air:
Anonymous signup: Access a URL from mobile device.
Email registration: Register email address to have Digital Card emailed to them.
Full registration: Registering name and address in addition to email address to have Digital Card emailed to them (this channel allows maximum customization).